Do you have a prepaid gift card and looking for to Balance check? It is recommend to visit the “Mygiftcardsite” network to get access to a gift card balance.
Prepaid Gift Cards:
Prepaid gift cards are issued by U.S. Bank and may be used at any merchant that accepts debit cards. Your gift card cannot be used for any money orders, cash advances, travelers checks or gambling transactions. You must not use your Gift Card for any illegal transaction. All transactions will be rejected once the balance reaches zero. Additional value cannot be added to your card. Keep a record of your Gift Card number in case of loss or theft.
- Foreign Transactions: You will be able to use your gift card only within the United States. Transactions happening in a foreign country will be
- No Resale: You will not be able to resell these gift cards.
- Expiration and Revocation: The amount has an expiration date which will be printed on the face of the card. When the card expires, it will be closed. You must destroy the revoked card and may not use it to make purchases.
- Fees: There are no fees when using the gift card to purchase goods and services. Only the purchase account may apply and will be deducted from the balance available on your card.
- In activity Fee: $2.00 fee will be charged after twelve consecutive months of inactivity until the gift card expires. This fee will not be charged if you use your Gift Card to make a purchase or if the balance on the card reaches $0.00. You will be charged a $5.95 fee to replace a lost or stolen card. The fee will be deducted from the balance. It may take up to 30 days to reissuing the card. Keep a record of your Gift Card number in case of loss or theft.
How to Use Your Gift Card?
The transaction will be turned down if you don’t have sufficient balance. Register your gift card with your name and address prior to make any purchases over the web, phone or through the mail.
Know Your Balance:
Want to know how much is on your Gift Card? You can lookup balance online.
- Visit www.mygiftcardsite.com for balance information.
- You need to be login to continue. Enter in your card number, security code and security characters in specified spaces.
- To make a purchase, press “Credit” and then hit on the “Debit” window.
- Enter in your PIN.
Mail And Phone Order Purchases:
- you will need to go to website to make mail order purchases.
- Once there, enter in your name and address prior to performing transaction.
- You may be asked to enter in your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Don’t have PIN? Call at 866-952-5653 to retrieve your PIN. Please, do not disclose the PIN for security purpose.
Charge for Lost Card:
You must notify gift card services right away by calling at 866-952-5653, if your card has been lost or stolen. You will get 24/7 customer services. You may be asked to provide personal and gift card information. You may be required to type in your name, card number, amount and transaction history. $5.95 will be charged to replace a gift card. This fee will be deducted from the balance of your gift card. It may take up to 30 days to process.
You can call at toll-free at: 1-866-952-5653 or visit the website to contact customer service center.